Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

GTA: Liberty City Stories PSP

Sponsored Links
    Has anyone managed to get the cheat device running using an iso?

I've just completed the game and wouldn't mind having a go in that Apache Helicopter!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just tried running the cheatdevice v1.0 with the ISO through MPHgameloader and it doesnt work for me.

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    Yeah that sux, i would really like to use this new cheat device. Also if any one hears about the custom tracks that would be cool too.

Can anybody tell me what iso they used? every iso i find either does not load using the umd emulator with it set to system menu so that i can use the mph loader or it has the spanish subtitles. The one with the spanish subtitles launches property plays talks in english, but I can not deal with the spanish subtitles any fix to that.

Quote Originally Posted by KILOCHARLIE
    Has anyone managed to get the cheat device running using an iso?

I've just completed the game and wouldn't mind having a go in that Apache Helicopter!!
    I have original game and psp with firmware 2.6 and this device for sure working for me. I can give you savefile with HUNTER in garage if i`ll can get it in garage Nope this no way to fit it aircraft in garage cause it`s too big. MB you should wait until another fix comes out or buy the original.

Cheat Device works with the latest RUN UMD (which as this time of writing should be Run UMD v0.01.01a1) I am using the actual UMD however to play the game, and not the iso..

I was wondering can anybody tell me how to get english subtitles instead of the spanish subtitles? I am trying to play at work, and I can not have the volume up or wear headphones.

^^^ getting the english iso and not the spanish one possibly may work, me thinks.

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by mpsamuels21
    I was wondering can anybody tell me how to get english subtitles instead of the spanish subtitles? I am trying to play at work, and I can not have the volume up or wear headphones.
    I also heard that happening when you don't have english firmware files...

Hey, wonder if anyone would be able to help me out. I have the latest Run UMD (v0.01.01a1) and the pal/uk/eur original umd of gta. I run Run UMD, press circle to dump the files, and then press X to load the game. The game boots and plays fine, but it seems to crash after roughly five/ten minutes of play. Could I be doing something wrong?

I've tried deleted the "x" folder and re-dumping, and I've even tried using the "x" folder from the Syphon Filter release, yet I still have the same problem. It appears to work correctly on MPH, but I really wanted to use the Cheat Device, hence the use of Run UMD. Anybody else have this problem? Thanks in advance for any replies

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News