Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    same thing happen to me it works fine for MPH but u cant use the cheats with MPH.. Run UMD works but it crashes after a few minutes. i tried doing the custom soundtrack thing doesn't work too..

Sponsored Links

I got it to work!!!

Sponsored Links
    Alright here's what I did to get the cheat device for GTA to work:

1.) Get The PSP RunUMD UMD Emulator v0.8C form here http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...achmentid=4074 and the unmoddified RunUMD homebrew.

2.) Then Using an untouched GTA ISO Load it up using the UMD Emulator you just downloaded with these settings:

CPU/Buss Speed: 222/111
    ISO Emulation: System Menu
    Disctype ISO: Game
    Disctype UMD: Game
    Updater Icon: Remove
    Use Boot Bin: Off
    Regioncode Override: Off
    Flash0 Emulation: Off
    Flash1 Emulation: Off

3.) Once you get back to the PSP System Menu boot up the unmodified RunUMD homebrew program. Once it loads DO NOT PRESS O just press x and after the game loads go and load the cheat device as normal and it should load.

Props go out to Dark_Alex, PSPWAD and the creator of RunUMD and anyone else who had a hand in providing me the tools to discover what the PSP FW 1.5 users have been wanting for months!

Sylntnyt

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Have u actually played through it? because i have, and it crashes a couple mins into the gameplay.

It's crashing like everyone elses, I'm just saying that I got it to load with an ISO, but I'm still messing with it to see if I can get it to run crash free.

can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. I followed the tutorial for gta iso to run on 1.5. But when I load it thru the UMD emulator i get the can't load disc message. What am I doing wrong?

Are you trying to use the MPH Gameloader, or are you just selecting the UMD Icon after you load the ISO?

any progress with the cheats crash free? how about trying to put some files from the MPH folder to the Run UMD X folder or something, cuz it works fine for MPH.

Quote Originally Posted by danshop
    any progress with the cheats crash free? how about trying to put some files from the MPH folder to the Run UMD X folder or something, cuz it works fine for MPH.
    Does the Cheat Device work fine using MPH with an ISO or UMD? As of right now no progress but I will try your suggestion, and I'll let you know what I come up with. I have noticed that the game doesn't crash as fast if I just run around vs usin a vehicle or motorcycle.

i use the umd loader first,then it returns to the main screen but with a disc cannot load message. What is going on? Do I need to change my psp version 1.5 to 2.0?

kumag this game works with 1.5 FW you dont need to update. heres what you need to do:

GTA iso make sure its fixed... meaning you have to change the prx files. then install MPH game loader and UMD emulator. the way you run this game is by loading UMD emulator first then make sure youre settings are correct like the system menu. then it goes back to psp main screen then run MPH gameloader, thats it!

pinoy kaba?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News