Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what do you think about this: (it is from [Register or Login to view links])

THIS GAME IS A FAKE
    Jul 23, 2006 7:19 am PT
    Its never coming out this version it was a clever ploy from sony and polyphonic to boost PSP sales I mean a lot of people would have bought it expecting to play this game shortly after release its a FAKE! If it wasnt something even some screens would have been released by now. I dont get though if it was how such a high selling games series like GT can delay games I mean come on with 1,2,3 there was like 2-3 year difference between them
    a later post says that it would be released, but it could be possible that sony wants to sell more psps.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by nonamez78 View Post
    what do you think about this: (it is from [Register or Login to view links])

a later post says that it would be released, but it could be possible that sony wants to sell more psps.
    Considering you can already pre-order it on amazon and the legal problems if it wasn't real... also amazon is not known for fooling customers hehe I'd rather trust amazon than rumors

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great! sony is sometimes fooling their customers, but i really don't think that they are folling amazon

Registered User JohnnyDangerous's Avatar
    How many pople are waiting for this release on the PSP... everyone i think! This will prolly be the PSP's biggest seller. Hopefully it wont be as difficult to crack as the PS2 version!

We have to wait till psp2 release...

Registered User JohnnyDangerous's Avatar
    PSP2? I'm hoping that is a long way off!

Big Grin

All we can do is just keep waiting...

Exclamation

Allright children... we don't need any more worthless "no news" and "keep waiting" posts here. I docked both your credits and reputation, but anyone else posting such things will just get banned for sheer stupidity. If you have nothing to contribute worthwhile, it's best not to post here folks.

the only thing I know, is that THIS is the psp game I'm waiting for...

I'm tired of playing crap on my psp

I think this will be THE Game. But I'm worried about the controls.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News