Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Game Save hacking for psp

Sponsored Links
    I have just spent the last few hours hacking / moding NFS game saves. i was able to get the money and parts but damn it took for ever to do. Is there any other way to do game hacks other then using Shine's tool and hex editing? i know i should not bash about cheating but i suck at playin games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by djvalic
    i was able to get the money and parts but damn it took for ever to do. Is there any other way to do game hacks other then using Shine's tool and hex editing?
    How?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Shine's tool extracts the game save so you can load it into a hex editor. you play the game and progress a little, like win one race. you save your game and use the tool again but this time you compare with the previous save to see what change. you will come up with about 7 diffrent changes. you can make an educated guess and edit one of the changes. once you edit it you need to upload it again using Shine's tool so it can encrypt the save again. its a little like trainer making. once/if the image loader comes out for the games you will be able to load a ram dump utility and make real trainers.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Where to get the Shine's Tool?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News