Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Ok, I've been trying to get all the new stuff working, and currently I just tried to install the new Shell Proto R17 and I still can only get Devhook 0.46 to boot if I copy over the Launcher Mod 1.21 After and overwriting the files.

It now boots again, but the Game Names are not showing (Down in the bottom) when I am trying to switch games.

And do these two programs work 2gether, or by copying over the Launcher Mod 1.21 after, just basically making the Shell Proto useless?

I can only still use the Shell Proto if I re-copy the LMod after it... so other than just a pretty GUI, what are the Shell Proto's really for?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by DaNatural
    Ok, I've been trying to get all the new stuff working, and currently I just tried to install the new Shell Proto R17 and I still can only get Devhook 0.46 to boot if I copy over the Launcher Mod 1.21 After and overwriting the files.

It now boots again, but the Game Names are not showing (Down in the bottom) when I am trying to switch games.

And do these two programs work 2gether, or by copying over the Launcher Mod 1.21 after, just basically making the Shell Proto useless?

I can only still use the Shell Proto if I re-copy the LMod after it... so other than just a pretty GUI, what are the Shell Proto's really for?
    i'm not sure which mod did u used. the iso name in xmb were control by vshex.prx. so if u copy and paste different mod, maybe some of the files are missing.

if u can tell us which mod u're using (give spesific link), i think we know whats the problem... if u used shell prototype (the buzzer mod), replace all the files.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try to press Home + Select. It'll appear again and you can choose your games.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News