Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

FuSa v1.0 Build 41 - Fullscreen TV-Out Support for PSP!

Sponsored Links
    OldPrisoneR and Andy_maN have updated FuSa, a PSP Custom Firmware Plug-In that enables Slim owners to play PSP games on any television regardless of the input cable used - composite, component, S-video, D-terminal.

Additionally, it features a full screen option which when activated will scale output to the width and height of your television screen, rather than being limited to a resolution of 480p.

Build 41 features the addition of a full screen mode (as mention above), improved UMD compatibility, and a number of bug fixes. The complete changelog can be found below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

Changelog:

* UMD compatibility improved
    * Every game now works fine while plugin is disabled :)
    * Full screen mode # 1 added (Tested with SAMSUNG LCD 16:9 - works fine)
    * No more crash on exit

FuSa v1.0 Build 41 - Fullscreen TV-Out Support for PSP!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    im new and have questions... i download this homebrew and i installed it... i had few problems with the vsh.txt that file missing and i made my own. then finally i got it working then when its goes to the tv i see it about 4:3 on the left and right side i see think black border.. and the psp video on the tv isnt that great...

i think im doing something wrong.. help me out plz
    Last edited by Starlight; 05-27-2008 at 02:56 AM Reason: corrected using one letter words to full words.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi,

I have one question: is only for SD TV or for both SD and HD TV ?

What is the best for an HD TV ?

Thanks.

I've tested the plugin with a few of my games and am pleased to say that it keeps getting better and better. I'm playing on a SD 32" TV with a s video cable so the games look a little squished but it's so awesome to be able to play Initial D Street Stage on the TV.

FuSa 1.0 build 45 is out and now with REAL full screen!!! It works in both SDTV and HDTV, with all kinds of TV-out cables for PSP (component, composite, etc.)

Tested with God of War, Crisis Core and SnesTyl... they all worked perfect in my 37" LCD HDTV at full screen.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News