Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Free Movies Coming to PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    On November 13, 2008 you will be able to download six free films for the PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 3 consoles via PlayStation Store.

Here is a rough translation of the news from the link above:

SCEE is currently busy with a small project called "Shoot". Through this project, there will be 6 short films appear in the PlayStation Store that you can download for free.

Five films are of European descent and one film comes from Canada.

Also you will be able to download the films if you are in possession of a PSP as on November 13 they will be added to the PS Store. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Im not surprised at all. The game lineup for xmas is pretty impressive along with the great titles that the ps3 has managed to pull out. The truth is I dont buy anything rated below 9, and just look at all these titles getting above 9 like valkyria chronicles, dead space, resistance 2, little big planet, and what about the already build up library like uncharted, mgs4, gta 4, cod 4, a long with many more that are like I said rated above 9 and that are considered really great games that anyone likes.

Right now you must be stupid or ignorant about the games for the ps3 if you dont get one, I know many of these are also multiplatform but the ps3 is really showing its value maybe before 400 dlls wasnt very attractive compared with the xbox arcade version of 200 dlls but with all the features you get like wifi, large hd, blue ray and free online gaming along with the upcoming live well what did you expected someday the ps3 had to start catching up and I think this is about it.

Now valve come to your senses and get your updates and games to the ps3 or some of your fans will be pissed off we have showed our support and bought your games now its your turn.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News