Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Final Weekend to Pre-Order GOW: Ghost of Sparta, Free PSP DLC

Sponsored Links
    SCEA Associate Product Manager Ken Chan has confirmed today that this is the final weekend to pre-order God of War: Ghost of Sparta to receive the free Ultimate PSP DLC bundle.

To quote: This is the last weekend that you'll have the opportunity to [Register or Login to view links] at any of our participating retailers.

By pre-ordering, you'll obtain a voucher to receive an exclusive DLC bundle on Tuesday, November 2nd. Note: You'll be able to redeem your DLC voucher on PSN starting November 2nd at 5:00pm PST.

For those that are either thinking of or have already pre-ordered the God of War: Ghost of Sparta Entertainment Pack for PSP, check out our latest trailer above that shows off the limited edition Two-Toned PSP. The Entertainment Pack includes the content below:

- Black and Red Two-Toned PSP-3000
    - God of War: Ghost of Sparta UMD Game
    - God of War: Chains of Olympus PlayStation Network Downloadable Game Voucher
    - [Register or Login to view links] - UMD Movie
    - 2 GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
    - Deimos Skin for God of War III (PS3)

If that wasn't enough, for those that pre-order through any of our participating retailers, you will also receive a PlayStation Store downloadable voucher to redeem the following content:

- Kratos PSN Avatar
    - Original Soundtrack for God of War: Ghost of Sparta
    - Legionnaire Skin
    - PSP Theme
    - PS3 Dynamic Theme
    - God of War: Game Directors Live

If you do the math, you will essentially get all 12 great items listed above for only $199. Be sure to visit [Register or Login to view links] for more info. Every End Must First Begin.

Final Weekend to Pre-Order GOW: Ghost of Sparta, Free PSP DLC

More PlayStation 3 News...

Registered User wilkinsonjohn99's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Finished this over the weekend, every bit as good as GOW:CoO but with better visuals... if you're thinking about buying this just do it, you'll be glad you did!!

Sponsored Links

Gow Rocks

Sponsored Links
    I really want this game, but i destroyed my psp due to some rage and depression issues. I've played, and finished, every single God of War game. They are absolutely awesome. Now if we can figure out what the psp folder in the ps3 file system is for and get some sort of emulator running we'll be set.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News