Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Final Fantasy Remake Dated in Japan

Sponsored Links
    February 5, 2007 - Square Enix's celebration of Final Fantasy's 20th anniversary will begin earlier than expected. The company announced today that the first part of the celebration, a remake of the original Famicom/NES Final Fantasy for the PSP, will be released to Japan on 4/19. The game will carry a price of 3,800 yen.

Furthermore, the wait for the second part of the anniversary, a remake of Final Fantasy II, also for the PSP, won't be too long. Square Enix says we can expect a Japanese release towards the end of May.

Announced last month, the Final Fantasy remakes feature improved graphics, as well as all the gameplay enhancements that were included in the earlier Game Boy Advance and PlayStation remakes. US releases have yet to be announced.

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm pumped. Can't wait for this to come out. Anyone know if any pre-orders are avaliable yet?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I saw these both in the computer today at work for pre-order. I can't remember the dates for them, but they should be pretty soon after the Japanese ones. (I work in an EB games btw)

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News