Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks to a company-wide inventory error at Target, I managed to pick up a copy of this game this afternoon (according to their computer system, the street date is April 23rd). Only managed to try starting it up from UMD using RunUMD v0.01.01a, but no dice. The firmware update included with the game is 2.6.

Gameplay-wise, it's so much like Advance Wars, it's not funny (went through some of the tutorial missions on a 2.7 PSP).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Perhaps we may see a Field.Commander.PSP-osmutantes release? lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Aalique
    Perhaps we may see a Field.Commander.PSP-osmutantes release? lol
    LOL! Yeah, and the nfo's gonna say something like "untested, you give it a whirl".

Seriously, I was thinking of trying to dump the UMD and muck around with the usual suspects (PRX swapping, etc.), but I left my PSP at home.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its out at the normal places. ill try the prx thing when its done. i still got a little under a hour to go lets all prey that it will work. yes i prey for free stuff not world peace it hasent worked yet..

why bother dumping it DMU have released it... Field.Commander.USA PSP-DMU.

when i swapped out the prx used runumd direct usb the game would get as far as to were you enter your profile then it crashed. seems to me someone should be able to get it to work it had some prxs i didnt change ill do some more work on it and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by slayerpsp
    when i swapped out the prx used runumd direct usb the game would get as far as to were you enter your profile then it crashed. seems to me someone should be able to get it to work it had some prxs i didnt change ill do some more work on it and see what happens.
    Yeah same results - I just changed the Kmodule prx's with Starwars ones and it loads to the profile screen - can even go and check memory card OK - its only when you try and create a new profile that it crashes. Replaceing the remaining prx's in the module folder and trying now....drat - same result!

theres a coupl;e that were missing from starwars - I'll grab them from elsewhere and try replacing them

Nice one titntin!! Hopefully someone will get this sucker running as it looks quite cool

same thing happened to me, i made it to the menu screen and that was it, i will try other prx and see what will happen.

If anyone can get a hold of a save game, try loading it up since it does let you check the memory card. worth a shot.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News