Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does downgrading really work?I know the JPN v1.00 firmware has been leaked.But is that all you need along with the instrucstions from the topic maker?Or do we have to wait for something else to be released before we can move ahead?Thanks

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterQ
    another thing with downgrading... you are using the PSPs firmware to have your computer connect to it. im not sure with the psp, but i kno with computers u cant overwrite a file while it is in memory. does this hold true with the psp?
    i understand what your saying but when doing a network update it does the same so how does your psp update firmware from network update then ???

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterQ
    another thing with downgrading... you are using the PSPs firmware to have your computer connect to it. im not sure with the psp, but i kno with computers u cant overwrite a file while it is in memory. does this hold true with the psp?
    No, that's not true. What memory? The RAM? You can upgrade your router's firmware while still contected to it can you not?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    does this actually work can u make your 1.5 to 1.0 has anyone confiremed this? if so what did u do please

If it worked, it'd be on our Main News page... this thread is just left to keep the rookies entertained basically.

uptade 1.52
    Whats new:
    - UMD Music Playback
    - Security Holes which enable explosion of unit via wireless connectivity

if this is true they know that ppl can hack the psp via wireless

Quote Originally Posted by alucard
    - Security Holes which enable explosion of unit via wireless connectivity

if this is true they know that ppl can hack the psp via wireless
    Either that, or Sony finally realized that they "forgot" to put WPA support in it. If it's not in this firmware release, I sure hope it comes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JCWohlschlag
    Either that, or Sony finally realized that they "forgot" to put WPA support in it. If it's not in this firmware release, I sure hope it comes soon.
    I completely agree that WPA should be an option; however I can't say I'm one for updating to new Sony firmware

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News