Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Downgrade my psp

Sponsored Links
    Hello im interested in downgrading my 2.82 psp.

Im not really sure how to do it safely so i decided to make this post after i searched the site and could not find any info on downgrading a 2.82. I even looked around the net and could not get a straight deal on how to do it. I looked behind the umd drives door and did not find any mother board number's so i could not go the the general internets way of doing it. Any one that could help me out in detail would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am sure there are several out there, but a quick search for me turned up this thread:

http://www.ps3news.com/psp-ps-vita-n...PSPs_released/

That is for 3.11 FW to downgrade, meaning you'd have to update your 2.82 to 3.11 and then use that providing you had the Lumines disc required. I am sure if you spend some more time searching you could find an older downgrader without the need to upgrade first though. In any case, good luck!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh ~! got it now upgrade to 3.50 then go down to 1.50. All i need is a lumines disk now thanks

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News