Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Does NFS Underground Rivals actually support infrastructure?

Sponsored Links
    I picked up Need for Speed Underground Rivals yesterday because I saw it had ad hoc/infrastrucure written on the back. I can't seem to access the infrastructure gameplay. The manual describes what it is, but doesn't tell me how to use it. When I try the head to head option, all I do is scan for local games (I believe).

I have a wireless router, and my PSP is configured to use it. I downloaded the Gamma pack for Wipeout from my PSP, so I know it can connect to the internet.

Is it all lies, or does this game support infrastructure play?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I thought the only online games were a couple of EA's sports releases and twisted metal head on. I read someting about addmitting a misprint in some of their game packages such as ridge racers, darkstalkers etc

although i dont have NFSR to try

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wouldnt you need a tunneling program in order for the infrastructure mode to acually be played over the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by alienbiker99
    wouldnt you need a tunneling program in order for the infrastructure mode to acually be played over the internet?
    is that how it works with twisted metal etc?

no it doesnt have infastructure, I have that game too and its only ad-hoc, however what your suggesting it playing any ad-hoc game over the internet, you need to take a look at Xlink.

its true that EA admitted to the misprint on all of their launch titles

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by DaShiZNiT
    its true that EA admitted to the misprint on all of their launch titles
    gah! and that was the main reason i bought it.... thanks

So they misprinted the back of the box and the manual. Go EA...

There was a misprint on MGA too

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News