Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Disgaea 2 Ships Today, Other Classic PSP Titles Re-Releasing

Sponsored Links
    Today NIS America, Inc's PR/Marketing Coordinator Nao Zook has announced that Disgaea 2 is now shiping, and that other classic PSP titles will be re-releasing soon.

To quote: It's been a while! I hope you guys are all doing well. Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days for PSP has been shipped to retail stores nationwide today, September 8th!

Even if you've already played Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories on PlayStation 2, this PSP version of Disgaea 2 will still entertain you and give you plenty of sleepless nights, especially with the additional Axel chapters and lots of new systems we've added!

In Disgaea 3, [Register or Login to view links] created a new system called Magichange, which gives monster-type ally characters the ability to change into a weapon.

This Magichange is now available in Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days! What's cool about this system is that you will gain different Magichange skills depending on the type of monster, and all of them will help you inflict massive amounts of damage!

Disgaea 2: DHD won't stop there; it also has a system lovingly dubbed "Magichange 2"! You simply place a monster-type character next to a Magichanged human-type character, and then execute the Magichange command again. Now you got "Magichange 2"! So easy, right?

Magichange 2 has several advantages. One of them is that all characters involved in the Magichange 2 form get 100% of the EXP and MANA gained through defeated enemies. I hope you guys will find it much more pleasing to use this system, as opposed to defeating an enemy with a normal weapon!

In the main story, you will be able to use all these newly added systems, but if those aren't enough to satisfy your Disgaea cravings, no worries! Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days has you covered! Axel is back as a main character in some all-new chapters.

Axel used to be a popular star and everybody loved him. But something happened and his popularity dropped to nothing. He's ready to do anything to reclaim his esteem and legions of adoring fans. He has to support his big family, after all. Axel stumbles upon an opportunity to take part in a superhero show that is very popular among kids. He believed this would help him become a star again, but... well, you'll have to find out what his destiny holds for him yourself.

I also want to let you know that NIS America will release our past PSP titles, such as Prinny, Disgaea, Blade Dancer, and more, on PSN in the coming weeks. They will be available between $4.99 and $12.99 during the sales week (October 1st to 7th.) They are all 50% off, so don't miss this chance to get them if you haven't gotten these titles yet!

P.S. If you haven't had a chance to see our Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days trailer, here you go!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So its finally in the US... I dont think this one will get as much fanfare as the first one did here, with the added and overly painful ammount of time to get to Pringar X, followed by Pringar X Gou *its insane...* but the DLC makes up for that... YAYS for disgaea =P

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks like I finally get a chance to finish Disgaea 2 after all, and with added features! Woot!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News