Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

darkstalkers issues

Sponsored Links
    hey, i have the darkstalkers file that the ppf collection v2 says to use. and i have downloaded the same file from several different sources. but everytime i try to unrar the iso i recieve an error. i am wondering if anyone has had this problem and how they fixed it. i assume it has to be fixed since a ppf was released and this file was specifically named in the read me. thanks for any help in advance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep... the SbN release works (and unRARs) fine here, so it's just a matter of finding alternate sources probably. Of course you should be able to dump it yourself and use that image just as well with the PPF Patch- good luck!

Sponsored Links

PSP Darkstalkers help

Sponsored Links
    to hopefully figure out what i am doing wrong im going post exactly what im doing and see if anyone can throw a solution to it , perhaps im missing a step installing it (once again i have psp 1.5) the game is darkstalkers
    instructions i get is this:

unrar Darkstalkers_Chronicle_The_Chaos_Tower_USA_PSP-SbN and rename |
    | PSP_GAME to DAR_GAME copy this folder to the root of your memory |
    | card and replace the DAR_GAME/USRDIR/BOOT.BIN with the one in the rar|
    | install eboot.pbp in /PSP/GAME/ (if you have 1.0 just make a folder |
    | like /PSP/GAME/DAR and copy it there if u have 1.5 use kxploid

i do all that the menu pops up and i load the game and it gets stuck in booting mode i guess, nothing is loading on the machine

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News