Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiyo View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to install those in Devhook, so the come up 2.71 for example.. I was kind of experimenting with it, i replaced some files, the background does show up as a preview if i select theme, but if i select it, i got a plain white background.. Any tips ?
    Change the name to gameboot.pmf and put it here eg. J:/DH/271/FLASH0/VSH/RESOURCE.

Make sure you have make a backup of the original.

If you want to use it on your 1.5 you'll have to flash it, with X-flash. I recommend that you install custom firmware.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi all I'm new to the whole theme thing. Most i've done is just change my 1.5 backgrounds using the old wab skin changer. I would really like to use themes for devhook but my question is how dangerous is it. I'm guessing not to dangerous considering the 2.71 firmware is only emulated.

I'd also like to request a bleach theme. It would be a cool start up to see ichigo throwing a getsuga tensho.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Hod85 View Post
    A Special Custom Gameboot.
    it couldn't be played by irshell. why?
    Last edited by leonbelmont; 09-10-2006 at 11:25 PM

Has anyone done I, Robot? Or maybe The Matrix?

Like andy said place the files there, if your backgrounds are coming up white on the psp it might be that they are not the right size, I experienced this a few times and scaling the images down fixed it, be on the look out for white boxes around the icons too as this usually happens as well.
    this is absolutely correct but why not just extract the backround you want anuse as a wallpaper it's just as easy and doesn't need a program to do it, not to mention if you don't like that backround you can change it as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshowa View Post
    this is absolutely correct but why not just extract the backround you want anuse as a wallpaper it's just as easy and doesn't need a program to do it, not to mention if you don't like that backround you can change it as you wish.
    That's what i was thinking, just extract the backround and use it as wallpaper :??

Alba is hot!!!!! I hated when they cut off Dark Angel. I have watched the only 2 seasons of the show of dvd a million times.

can i request a Gen13 comic book theme? that would rock

ok folks i know done a lil research on this and i cant find any help on this prob, but ive been tryin to customize devhook the main screen in the psp the icon and wallpaper ive got those done but the font doesnt show up for that prog but if i remove the wallpaper the txt shows up so im thinkin its the wallpaper but no matter what wallpaper i use it never shows up wtf? can somebody help a girl out.... thanks in advance, sorry for the spellin in a hurry. thanks again

Oke, i experimented more and more, i got every thing fixed.. exept of one icon that keeps turning into a white flashing icon.. anyone knows how to fix that, without custom firmware etc. just the fils into the DH folder ?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News