Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Conncecting PSP to wireless network problems

Sponsored Links
    Ok I have my d-link wired router feeding my wireless netwave router. The psp gets the signal at 100% and grabs an IP without any problems. when i test the connection everything is cool except that i get internet connect failed. I know it is an issue with my network, maybe a port cause it works fine on other wireless networks without changing and settings but the ssid info. Any ideas what could be screwing up on my network?
    I think it could be a port but i havent found any others having similar issues. I know the wireless works cause i have a laptop that gets online just fine. Again making me think it's a blocked port but I am not sure. Please let me know.
    Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When you test the connection does it say that internet access is OK. right at the bottom of the network test screen. If not it is probably a DNS server setup problem.

Sponsored Links

nope

Sponsored Links
    says failed at the bottom but i have connected to 2 other wireless networks with no issue using the dns setup i have so thats not the issue.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News