Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cars PSP

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bl4h
    someone know which files was fixed by whackawookie ? i mean he didn't swap the prx to fix the iso, so i'm curious to know how the fix is working.

thx
    he swapped all the prx files with other except videocodec, mpeg and mpegbase. Maybe this is why it can't play the movie. I don't now how to replace them because the is must be the same size.

Nomar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Whackawookie states this in the nfo:
    Cars PSP Fix

I did a quick PPF fix, but I dont feel like really playing the game. I didnt replace videocodec, mpeg and mpegbase and it shows because there don't seem to be any movies, and since its a disney game you know theres movies. If the game crashes then the last few prx need to be replaced without moving files around.. and the only possible problem I see so far is it isn't playing movies.

-whackawookie
    Theres defenitely movies, i extracted the patched Cars iso with iso buster and took a look at the pmf files with the installed pmf codec via Mediaplayer.

The big question is, wich PRX files to use for swapping.

Come on people do some testing.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar
    Whackawookie states this in the nfo:

Theres defenitely movies, i extracted the patched Cars iso with iso buster and took a look at the pmf files with the installed pmf codec via Mediaplayer.

The big question is, wich PRX files to use for swapping.

Come on people do some testing.
    use prx files from street riders? But how do you replace them if the iso must have the same size.

if someone could answer theflys question above it would be of great help to me.

thanks

Is this game any good? I saw that someone didn't like it but a good few people seem to be trying to get it working so that could be a good sign.

I don't want to waste any of my paltry 75GB limit on a crap game. Id rather grab something worthwhile (any suggestions?)

Seanie 666 ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Seanie666
    Is this game any good? I saw that someone didn't like it but a good few people seem to be trying to get it working so that could be a good sign.

I don't want to waste any of my paltry 75GB limit on a crap game. I’d rather grab something worthwhile (any suggestions?)

Seanie 666 ^.^
    Personally... I liked it It's the kind of game that is easy to play (car genre) not like the new ones like Race Driver 2006 for example that it's to hard to controle But anyways... that's my opinion

The handling is crappy on Cars, THQ as usually makes crappy games IMO. :/ Other than that, it's alright, this is ment for little kids.

Powersliding is...? Not powersliding.

i think he didn't replace the prx because when i unpack the patched iso and rebuild it with umdgen it doesn't work. And the iso size is totally different (230mbs against 870mbs for the original). This iso is strange imo

Video don't work for what?

Replacing vid, mpeg, mpegbase didn't work for getting movies to run.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News