Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried replacing the files but the rebuilt iso keeps getting corrupted somehow and certain events in the game don't work. Choosing a certain race locks up the psp. The tracks that I replaced the orig files with were about as twice as big as the original files, so I couldn't put all 23 tracks on to fit a 512 MB. Any ideas about how I can fix this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When i tried to convert the songs to .TOC, right after i choose where to save the file, i get an "unhandled exception at 0060848C - acces_violation". does anyone else get this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got the mp3 to convert to TOC, renamed it the right name, rebuilt the iso and it loaded fine, but the one track I changed does not play its just silent, any ideas?

IS there anyway to change the names of the songs in game? Because when a new track plays, it shows the name of it. I don't want some lame-ass band showing up, when cool stuff is being played.

Quote Originally Posted by PDAisAok
    I got the mp3 to convert to TOC, renamed it the right name, rebuilt the iso and it loaded fine, but the one track I changed does not play its just silent, any ideas?
    i was experiencing the same problem on my computer, this was due to me having two dvd roms. one a recorder and the other a reader. i decided to try this program on my laptop and was sucessful as it had just a cdrom drive.

I noticed that if u get that "unhandled exception at 0060848C - acces_violation" error with the mp3s u gotta convert your mp3 to a wav an then drag it to the EAC program an it'll convert it an put it in your saved game file of TOCA on your psp. For everyone who had the problem with it since i have that problem with converting mp3's.

Reverse

I want to convert those *.at3, *.big, *.gta etc... back to MP3 or WAV / something playable on a computer ? Is there a known way ?

Quote Originally Posted by Azasuke
    I want to convert those *.at3, *.big, *.gta etc... back to MP3 or WAV / something playable on a computer ? Is there a known way ?
    I'm with you on that man! It would be nice to be able to get some of the PSP game tracks to play on my comp. I love Ridge Racer and would love to listen to the tracks with lots of volume and bass something the PSP has trouble dishing out.

does anyone know the name of the program or does anyone have it? i remember seeing it somewhere it was a id3 tag editor for ea .mus files so it would read the correct name on the screen when u were playing

PS3 Triangle Button extracting audio files for MGA to use as ringtones?

Hi All,

Is there anyway to extract audio files from psp games to use as ringtones? or am I just dreaming

Cheers

AdaMB

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News