Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Bomberman Bakufuu Sentai PSP

Sponsored Links
    i am trying to get Bomberman Bakufuu Sentai to load on dh 0.45. when i try to load cso, it just stalls and reboots. anyone got this game to work?
    thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try dh46 and dont cso it try iso

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbeam10 View Post
    Try dh46 and dont cso it try iso
    i don't know why but whenever i try to load iso file, it crashes. am i doing something wrong?
    thanks

game crashes at my psp

I downloaded every version of this game I could find online, and none of them worked for me. I finally gave up on trying to find a copy until...

I was at Fry's a few days ago, and they had it for sale for $20 so I bought it. First thing I did when I got home was rip it to an ISO, then I removed the update, removed the two demo folders (XI Coliseum and IQ Mania), and converted to CSO at 9 compression for a final size of 179,286,283 bytes. It ran fine under DevHook! Funny thing is, I've never even tried to run it using the real UMD disc.

It's actually a pretty good game, although the 3D view doesn't add much to Bomberman. Pretty much classic gameplay though, and you can play with the new Power Ranger people or funky 3D pixelated versions of the original Bomberman.

The only thing I can figure is the dumps online are all bad and no one cares enough about the game to do a proper release.

I have also manage to run it without the demo games.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News