Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

BlazBlue Portable is Heading to Sony's PSP on February 25, 2010

Sponsored Links
    According to the latest Famitsu Magazine, the Playstation 3's BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger will be ported to the PSP under the name of BlazBlue Portable.

This is definitely an interesting move considering BlazBlue on the PS3 featured Remote Play support - allowing you to play the game on the PSP already.

To quote: "The latest Famitsu issue revealed that BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger will be heading to the PSP in the near future under the name, BlazBlue Portable.

The high-definition 2D fighting game was released this summer for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. A sequel, titled BlazBlue: Continuum Shift was revealed in September for the two aformentioned home consoles.

It should be interesting to see how the fluid and fast-paced fighting game fare on the PSP when BlazBlue Portable comes out in Japan on February 25th."

BlazBlue Portable is Heading to Sony's PSP on February 25, 2010

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i dont see what took so long... the original game could be played on the psp anyways

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They did an extremely poor job handling sales of the original. I couldn't even get a copy anywhere in Canada and the release date was changed to 2 months after the US release date. Eventually I got a copy because a friend was visiting the US and bought me a copy there, apparently the special edition was stacked to the roof and that was the copy I was given. What a disappointment that they made a game which uses 2D sprites maxed out at 720p. That looks extremely pixelated when stretched out on my screen which is 1152p.

What I'm saying is I wouldn't be surprised if it's impossible to buy a copy of this in Canada.
    Last edited by Neo Cyrus; 11-05-2009 at 02:16 AM

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News