Blank PMF files?
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question Blank PMF files?

Sponsored Links
    Where from can I dl it ? Cos when I click on umdgen.com link to it go to this forum. And it want to login.
    So when i write login and pass it should redirect me to the file. But it is redirecting me to the login panel again! And again and again !!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's your PC cookie/security settings... as they work for everyone else here, you're the first to whine about it in about 2 months. You can try grabbing them directly from the PSP Utilities STICKY thread in the PSP Chat Forum though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    HELP!! Can't find that file!! I try in utilities, sticky and anywhere but unable to found it! I really need it. Thanks

It's not that difficult to find, do the following:

1) Type in http://psp.ps3news.com

2) In the Search Box, type in Blank PMF and click the search button.

Then you will be shown a direct-download link to it.

Is the "Blank PMF file" really exist?

I did exactly you told, but still couldn't found it. I go to PSP.PS3News.COM and type Blank PMF. But there is no "Blank PMF" link appear.

Where is the Blank PMF file anyway :?? Please help me!

It's under PSP Blank PMF File, but it should come up if you just enter "Blank PMF" in the box (it does here). Anyway, HERE is the direct-download link to it.

Makoto ni arigatou gozaimasu!! Thanx a lot PS3News!!

thanks ps3news for your tutorial.. you are my new gods!

how about embed blank pmf to program? and just right click file --->appear option to make it blank?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News