Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links

pmf

Sponsored Links
    I have made my own PMF files to put into iso`s but the games will not load! I have used umdGen and vcdromx to make my iso`s but they will not work! if i relink the movies the iso work!!does it Know that i`ve changed the PMF files! some game iso`s will work i.e motogp but most will not Does anyone Know why?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try to use a pmf that is in the game. If you use the one you made it will not work on all games.

Sponsored Links

some thing is wrong

Sponsored Links
    im new here and when i tryed to download the pmf file it says Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    why ? i cant download any files frm Umdgen why please help

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I sent you an e-mail reply... basically our PSP files are offline except for the PSP Firmware files. At some point we may readd some of them, but for now Google is the best bet probably.

Just use hex editor and open up a pmf file and just save the first 4 bytes of the file then resave and now you have a dummy pmf file.

That is another way too- nice darth! Also, the PSP files are back online so you should be able to download it again as well.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News