Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Biggest PSP Memory Stick

Sponsored Links
    Anyone know what the biggest memory stick you can buy for psp is? and where can you get it? i have a 1 gig stick but want something bigger

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can get a 2gb. They are pretty expensive though, around $300.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by seminolecounty
    Anyone know what the biggest memory stick you can buy for psp is? and where can you get it? i have a 1 gig stick but want something bigger
    At this point, it's 2 GB. You can get it from eBay, most online retailers and most specialized brick and mortar electronic stores in the US. They're mighty expensive though.

The problem is that there's not a whole lot of competition in the market. There's basically Sony and Sandisk. And they're not really competitors.

WOW!!! Thats more than the psp, nevermind im gonna wait a while till prices drop. Its amazing how you can get like a 120gig hd for the computer for $100 but a 2 gb stick is $300. Just doesnt make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by seminolecounty
    WOW!!! Thats more than the psp, nevermind im gonna wait a while till prices drop. Its amazing how you can get like a 120gig hd for the computer for $100 but a 2 gb stick is $300. Just doesnt make sense to me.
    If you think of it that way its crazy... but compare the size of the hd and the memory stick.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News