Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Bookr is a great app. The only problem I have with is that the scrolling to the right and left is a bit to fast, when you need to centre the pdf. If anyone know how to fix this will be a great. And also fix the reading of large pdf and encrypted pdf will be a great feature to add.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Bookr is a PERFECT text reader

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXAITA View Post
    Bookr is a PERFECT text reader
    Not quite perfect, I normally get about two lines of text on each page which are not drawn right. The text on these lines is stretched a bit taller than it should be and looks like it has a shadow effect. (This is on a .txt so it is not formatting).

To get over this, I changed the font to Arial Bold so it looks better. The text is still legible, it just looks strange. Other than this, bookr is perfect.

Another good app to check is PSPPDF. Some Pdf files will not work with bookr, but will work on PSPPDF.

For all those who use bookr, I just noticed that a new version was released a few days: bookr 0.7.1. It fixes memory leaks, font corruption on larger sizes and adds CJK support for PDFs.

BookR 7.1 has fixed a number of bugs, and PDFs that previously didn't work run fine now. This is certainly my favorite text reader, if only it had MP3 support....

yea you can have mp3 support... just use a shell like iRSHELL n u can use mp3,zip,pdf,txt,pmf, n heaps more other functions... its all in 1 shell... especially with iR v2.... its a complete package... give it a go...

cheerio....

bookr is the best in my opinion

Does bookr support text and graphics? How about in-line links to web pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Boche View Post
    Does bookr support text and graphics? How about in-line links to web pages?
    Text - obviously, yes. Graphics, it displays images in PDF files. Standalone image support though, no. In-line links, probably not. I've only used Bookr on a 1.50 PSP and that one doesn't have a browser.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News