Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

best psp screen protection?

Sponsored Links
    What is the best PSP Protection?

Do you have experiences with silicon cases or hard cases to protect your PSP while playing?
    What are the proīs and conīs?

Edited By Admin: A complete review is here: permalink">http://www.ps3news.com/forums/showpo...1&postcount=32

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    I would highly recommend the Logitech PlayGear Pocket.

Overview

The Logitech PlayGear Pocket is protective polycarbonate armour for your PSP. This portable case is packed with versatile features and an innovative design that gives you full control.

Got game? The shoulder triggers are fully accessible without having to remove your PSP from the case.
    Need some privacy? The convenient headphone access port means you can plug in a set of Logitech PlayGear Stealth or other earphones* and listen to your favorite tunes on the go.

Seeing is believing. The adjustable 270-degree lid doubles as a sun visor to cut down on distracting outdoor glare. Or use it as a stand so you can view movies and photos hands-free.

Anyway you choose, PlayGear Pocket has you covered! Simply close the lid to safely stow your PSP, and youīre instantly back on the move.

Features

* Virtually indestructible polycarbonate armor shell protects your device
    * Easy access to shoulder controls means your PSP is playable even while inside the case
    * Headphone* port means you can plug into some tunes, then stow them in your backpack
    * 270-degree adjustable lid can be used as a sunshield for gaming or a stand for watching movies
    * Secure snap closure means your investment stays put
    * 2-year limited warranty

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm currently using the Logitech PlayGear Pocket hard case for storage when I'm not using the PSP. It's really well made and it definately protects the PSP well as mine has survived a few drops off the nightstand onto the floor. I also have an InvisibleShield film on the front of my PSP to protect the full front faceplate from protential scratches during use. I'm completely satisfied with both products and my PSP stills looks as good as it was when it was new.

one thing or maybe two get the PGP, and a a full front protection screen from shieldzone, that has to be the best one for psp protection!

pros: pgp, very protection! saved my psp 100's of times
    cons: pgp,to bulky makin it uncomfortable to play

as for the shieldzone FULL FRONT psp protector, i just ordered it so i cant say!

Quote Originally Posted by revler
    one thing or maybe two get the PGP, and a a full front protection screen from shieldzone, that has to be the best one for psp protection!

pros: pgp, very protection! saved my psp 100's of times
    cons: pgp,to bulky makin it uncomfortable to play

as for the shieldzone FULL FRONT psp protector, i just ordered it so i cant say!
    The ShieldZone full front PSP protector kicks ass! I ordered mine a couple weeks ago to replace the Brando one I was originally using. After seeing the videos on their website showing how tough the film is I had to get one. The install procedure was really simple and it's almost invisible when looking at the PSP. And it comes with a lifetime warranty so they will send you a new one for free if it ever peels up or if you need to send your PSP in for repairs. Screen protector for life, how can you beat that?

I use a Pelican Screen Protector, Although it messes with the screen alittle, It's not enough to significantly notice it. For protection case wise, I suppose all I really use is the Official Sony carrying case, and the Case that came with the PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragarrrrr View Post
    The ShieldZone full front PSP protector kicks ass! I ordered mine a couple weeks ago to replace the Brando one I was originally using. After seeing the videos on their website showing how tough the film is I had to get one. The install procedure was really simple and it's almost invisible when looking at the PSP. And it comes with a lifetime warranty so they will send you a new one for free if it ever peels up or if you need to send your PSP in for repairs. Screen protector for life, how can you beat that?
    im still waitin for mine is been 4 days, i cant wait, do u still see thumbprints?

Cool PSP Airform cases!

Iv been using the airfoam cases and they are superb! hard on the outside and soft on the inside! have survived many falls! Also the screenprotectors are good!

i got a pgp too. and it saved my psp a lot of times..

a plus is that u can customize it with your own images.. and u can throw the psp in your backpack without caring about damaging it..

Quote Originally Posted by revler View Post
    im still waitin for mine is been 4 days, i cant wait, do u still see thumbprints??
    Thumbprints are fairly minimal, but I guess that depends on how oily/dirty your hands are when you use your PSP. I usually only have to take a microfiber cloth to the faceplate once every 2-3 months to freshen up it's appearance. So, that's not to frequent at all. I'd say that the InvisibleShield definately cuts down on the visibility of thumbprints that would detract you from the gameplay on screen.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News