Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm thinking about getting a PlayGear Pocket. But can you actually use the PSP while it is in the case as Logitech claims? If the answer is yes then I will definetly get it, othrewise I might just get a soft case that's easier to store when the PSP is taken out of it.

Sponsored Links

:queston: do you have this? who makes it?

Sponsored Links
    after reading this post and posting here earlier i decided to check out what is out there for the psp in terms of screen protection and found this two items.

one is made my logitech, it is called the playgear visor (see pic attached bellow), the other one i have no idea who makes it (see pic attached bellow). i actually would like to find out who makes the second one that screws on top of the psp and where to get them?

i am thinking in placing one on top of my hori screen protector and then sliding my psp inside my silicone case...has anyone done this? will it fit?

thank you for your time.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ADW View Post
    I'm thinking about getting a PlayGear Pocket. But can you actually use the PSP while it is in the case as Logitech claims? If the answer is yes then I will definetly get it, othrewise I might just get a soft case that's easier to store when the PSP is taken out of it.
    The PSP is totally playable when it's in the PlayGear Pocket case. And depending on the size of your hands it may even be a little more comfortable due to the extra bulk that it adds.

Sponsored Links

help!!! need to find who makes the case on the right...

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by carapalida View Post
    after reading this post and posting here earlier i decided to check out what is out there for the psp in terms of screen protection and found this two items.

one is made my logitech, it is called the playgear visor (see pic attached bellow), the other one i have no idea who makes it (see pic attached bellow). i actually would like to find out who makes the second one that screws on top of the psp and where to get them?

i am thinking in placing one on top of my hori screen protector and then sliding my psp inside my silicone case...has anyone done this? will it fit?

thank you for your time.
    >>> hey fellaws...i REALLY need to find out who makes the hard plastic lcd screen protector that i posted a picture of it (the one on the right), who and where to get that? please? no other protectors would work for me at this time...i NEED to find out about this ONE! please share info if you know or have seen this. i thank you enormously in advance.

I'm using a MadCatz Aluminium case. Seems to be pretty good with a slot for UMD(x2) and MS Duo card(x1).

I've tried a screen face armor from pelican, but the top part hinge broke after just 2 weeks of use.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragarrrrr View Post
    The PSP is totally playable when it's in the PlayGear Pocket case. And depending on the size of your hands it may even be a little more comfortable due to the extra bulk that it adds.
    Thanks, I bought the PGP and you're right, it actually is more comfortable; it feels better and is easier to grip.
    I bought it as part of the Logitech PlayGear Collection; the earphones and screen cleaner that came with it are very good as well. Thanks again.

best psp screen protection?

hey cyber friends, here is another review on an item I just purchased for my psp. pictures are attached as well. hope this helps.

***playgear visor by logitech***

I wanted to find a hard screen protector for my psp that I could just place it on top of my hori screen protector, place my pelican silicone case around and then place it all inside my pelican headbanger case. hehehe...I am paranoid in terms of protecting my lovely psp so I found this hard polycarbonate screen by logitech that does a GREAT job...but I quite did not work for me because it did not fit inside my silicone case but here is what I thought...

as you can see on my pictures the item fits really snug on the psp and it doesn't screw up the visibility of the screen. the material is pretty strong, and the design is pretty slick. the screen has brackets that attach on the bottom of the psp and these brackets have this black foam/rubber thing so it grabs the psp and it doesn't scratch its body. the top of the screen protector has two little plastic knobs that go inside the 2 accessories holes that are located on top of the psp. the usb port is open.

the only problem I see here with this design is if you were using another accessory like the usb camera, I am not sure if the camera uses the 2 holes that are located on the top. what was the reason that sony had those 2 holes there anyways? does anyone know? anyhow...if they come up with other accessories that you have to use those 2 holes up top then this screen is not for you cuz this screen does use those 2 holes to hold the screen down onto the psp.

I attached a picture of the protector on my screen inside my pelican headbanger soft case so you can see that it fits perfectly. not sure if it would fit some of the hard cases out there though...you would have to check it out.

the item can be found at local stores like best buy or of course at online stores, it costs $9.99 us dollars which I don't think its that bad. I found 2 reviews on this item and they were all good. did not find any real images of the product being used though...so hope my pictures really help some of you decide if this is the item for your or not.

ps) having this screen on did not do anything about "glare". so if you are looking for something that will help you play the psp outside or in very well lit places, this is not the product for you. unless you add a privacy filter or other kind of screen protector under it...then it might help, not sure, you would have to try it out.

I merged your post here with a link in the first post of this thread to your Review... and also gave ya some Rep Points/credits too- Thanks carapalida!

Thanks for the review. The thing that bothers me about the design, though is how the left and right sides of the screen protector are concave. It rather distracting to the eye and makes it looks like it's warped. Maybe it's not noticable after a while though.
    Last edited by 222; 08-25-2006 at 01:58 AM

thank you very much ps3news! i like contributing to the site...i wished i had more time to do that.

hey 222 i hear what you say about the round sides...after a while you get used to...but if you go back on page 3 of this thread you will see a picture of this other hard screen protector that i posted here that i have been going crazy tyring to find out where/who makes them. you see...i want a hard screen protector that i can use it with my pelican silicone skin and i think this one will work but i can't find any info about it

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News