Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Logitech PlayGear Pocket rules...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, PlayGear Pocket the best protection for u psp

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just make sure you always put the wrist band thing on, and put it in its case and away when your not playing it.

Agree with cheeseMan111 unless your clumsy or under 15 all you need to do is use the psp case you get with it and clean it with its soft cloth to keep it nice and new.

Yeah I had the pelican screen protector and the flip top since 4/01/05 and it has saved my screen from scratches etc.. great product.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragarrrrr View Post
    Thumbprints are fairly minimal, but I guess that depends on how oily/dirty your hands are when you use your PSP. I usually only have to take a microfiber cloth to the faceplate once every 2-3 months to freshen up it's appearance. So, that's not to frequent at all. I'd say that the InvisibleShield definately cuts down on the visibility of thumbprints that would detract you from the gameplay on screen.
    i just got mine today!!! yay!!, i dont want to put it on though i want to wait for my new faceplate to arrive!

CAN U remove from teh first faceplate and change it to a different faceplate, or is it like a one time deal, u can only stick ir once???

Quote Originally Posted by revler View Post
    i just got mine today!!! yay!!, i dont want to put it on though i want to wait for my new faceplate to arrive!

CAN U remove from teh first faceplate and change it to a different faceplate, or is it like a one time deal, u can only stick ir once???
    I'm not sure if you can reapply the InvisibleShield after taking it off the faceplate, especially if it has already set and dried from the first install. I guess it would depend on how much care you take when you remove it from the faceplate (i.e. very slowly), by limiting the amount of force that could possibly stretch it way out of shape. Also, even though the InvisbleShield has a lifetime replacement policy, it does NOT cover installation errors. So why risk it. I'd recommend waiting to put it on your new faceplate when arrives.

Joytron PSP skin Good! ... but... made in korea..

I have the Logitech PlayGear Pocket and it works flawlessly. I've dropped mine a few times and if not for the case the PSP would have gotten scratched or even broken. You can also customize it which is another plus if your into that kind of thing. I travel a lot on an airplane and its nice to just throw in your bookbag and forget about it.

best way i found to protect my psp was to get the pelican silicone case, i placed a screen protector from hori on it and i also got that hard pelican case that zippers arround, the one that has a red logo/design on the right hand corner. the psp with the silicone case fits in there perfectly with my cleaning cloth and 4 memory cards. can't add any umds though...so i bought one of those round umd soft travel cases from ebay...now i just have to find one of those psp g-pak cases and see if i can fit everything in it. anyhow...this is my suggestion on how to protect your psp...

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News