Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best PSP RPG?

MHF hands down atm... can't seem to put the psp down for a month now. some1 steal my psp or something plz. omg what happened to my social life.... whats left of it now anyways... sheessh....

i haven't played for some reason breath of fire 3 but from all others i think Valkyrie Profile Lenneth would be the best... and with the added videos... it rocks!!!

It does with the SNES emulator. "Final Fantasy"

Quote Originally Posted by bznine57
    I know it got beat up pretty bad in reviews, but Astonishia Story has a certain charm to it. I'm enjoying it at the moment. I can definitely see why it recieved poor reviews, but it's a nice weekend RPG.
    Astonishia story does have the usual "crap what am I meant to be doing now" bits, but all of the warez talk in it and the charm from the characters acting like they know they are in a video game is rather funny, keeps me coming back for more.

I hate how sometimes you go into a battle and the red haired girl is out in front and gets killed before she has a turn though

I've heard that VP is quite good, http://www.reallifecomics.com/comics/2006/20060727_1699.png

I think I'll try it out next.

So is this game really as good as its rated? Im playing Astonisha Story atm, I might just move onto this game once i find more about it.

Any advice?

Valkyrie Lenneth is not bad, exactly. And I saw some website treats Monster Hunter as RPG as the No.1 . I can't accept this...

Anyway still, I love FF series!

Until now, I think 'Tales of Eternia' is the best of RPG in PSP. Also, YS 6 is great~

hi, im a big final fantasy fan too, but if square enix decides to release chrisis core, with the same battle style as final fantasy twelve then i wont be buying lol. lets hope we get the good old final fantasy 7 battle modes back.

for psp i would have to say BoF3 is the best

Absolutely Breath of Fire III....waiting for a portable FF version

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast