Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Best PSP RPG?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    for me its brave story !!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Blade Dancer isn't such a bad game, BoF3 would have my vote except that my game save messed up half way through the game so i don't really plan to play it again in the near future.

Sponsored Links

Stick Out Tongue

Sponsored Links
    BoF3 is a great game, although you can get it on other systems, i don't thikn it should be called the best game on the psp. Same goes for Ys 6, which is also i great game. but VP doesn't seem to stink it is quite addictive, although i have heard good things about blade dancer i haven't played it yet, my vote is for VP.

p.s. DANCE BANANA MAN DANCE !!!!!

Yeah I really didn't like Valk Profile, Breath of Fire 3 is cool but the scarce savepoints and save system kinda ticked me off so i stopped playing it. Currently i am playing Blade Dancer, i like it. You just gotta get used to creafting weapons because your weapons have durability in that game =/. Other than that it's kool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagara
    Blade Dancer isn't such a bad game, BoF3 would have my vote except that my game save messed up half way through the game so i don't really plan to play it again in the near future.
    I bet you were using devhook, one of the versions corrupted save states then it was fixed i think it was 0.44.0101 that fixed the problem.

I know it got beat up pretty bad in reviews, but Astonishia Story has a certain charm to it. I'm enjoying it at the moment. I can definitely see why it recieved poor reviews, but it's a nice weekend RPG.

I've trying playing blade dancer and it makes me giddy and wants to vomit. Good game but i ma not suitable to play it. Lol. Been sticking to Vk now and bleach 3

Tales of Eternia is the game I cam currently addicted to now. Love it and highly recommend it.

Tales of Eternia!!!!

i enjoyed tales of eternia lots before my memory card died, because of said death of memory card though, i also havn't been able to try breath of fire 3 or vp: l but i'm looking forward to them.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News