Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: Australian PSP

Sponsored Links

Australian PSP

Sponsored Links
    hey guys, i just got my psp today, seems nice and all but one thing is that it doesnt play mpeg or view jpegs?

i got the disc that says upgrade and all that, we know i dont wanna do that so i was just asking what kinda limits and what can i do about viewing jpegs and such? i put an mpeg and jpeg on the mini disc and it doesnt bring anything up although the space is gone

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    did you use a video conversion tool to convert the video to a format the psp can understand?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ah u see, im nub at this i dont really know much, i just wanted to throw some jpegs and some mpegs on, i have the 1.52 firmware, i didnt attempt to convert anything

any info u can give on reguards to pimping it out a lil will be good, just wanna have my own wallpapers etc, i understand roms wont work on 1.52 yet?

did you use .mp4 format?

feel free to browse our psp tutorials section and ask questions if need be, we'll be glad to assist.

I think he just burned some pics/movies to a mini cdr and tryed to read them that way.

Quote Originally Posted by BOOBOO
    ah u see, im nub at this i dont really know much, i just wanted to throw some jpegs and some mpegs on, i have the 1.52 firmware, i didnt attempt to convert anything

any info u can give on reguards to pimping it out a lil will be good, just wanna have my own wallpapers etc, i understand roms wont work on 1.52 yet?
    A) No wallpapers on version 1.52. The only way would be to hack it manually (but you can't, 1.52) or upgrade to 2.0 (which you don't want to do).

B) Get PSPvideo9 to copy and convert movies/videos to your PSP. Google it.

C) To transfer jpegs to it, copy them to [PSP DRIVE]:\PSP\PHOTO

D) Nothing unauthorised by Sony will work on 1.51, 1.52 or 2.0 PSP's. Yet. All you can do is what the manual says you can do.

ok guys thanks for the tips, i hope they do something about 1.52 im hanging for some snes action :P

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News