Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

1.52 release anytime soon?

Sponsored Links
    hey i stupidly updated my firmware because i was so excitied about getting a psp the other day. are the teams working on breaking the 1.52 firmware netime soon>?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nope, they collectively decided to call it quits on 1.50. Just got way to boring for them I guess....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    u mean 1.52?

looks like your S.O.L.

and no he meant 1.50.re-read the post.

The only way for downgrading your firmware is to wait for the first modchips that will overcome in the next few months. No other solution

yeah looks like i AM sol......but i bought my psp from eb world less then a month ago, think theyll take it back if i say it doesnt work?

PSP 1.52 any loader that works?

I have a PSP version 1.52, i haven't been able to find any real good information on the different loaders out there.

I'm wondering if anything at all will work on 1.52, if anyone can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it, thanks in advance!

i think the psp has completely patched everything major on the 1.52 update, so i dont see anything coming out for that firmware version.

I can only hope that someone, somewhere will figure out a chipless solution for 1.52, because the PSP doesn't get released in PAL territories until september, and I'm fairly sure that all units will have 1.52 firmware

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News