has shared with us 3.10 OE-A
today! Since it is the first release, it can only be installed as a full installation. Changelog:
Changes in 3.10 OE-A:
- Change from 3.03 firmware to 3.10
- 4th level of brightness (aka battery eater) can now be selected also without ac adaptor.
- Changes in hen core:
* Static user elf's can now be executed in the 3.10 kernel. (this includes snes user version
between other programs)
* Tyranid's patch (added in 3.03 OE-C) consequences was not explained very well in the changelog of 3.03 OE-C:
- For programmers: it allows kernel modules to have user imports, making kernel programming
in 3.03/3.10 less strict.
- For users: plugins and applications that worked in 2.71 SE, but not in OE, *may* now work in 3.03OE-C
and 3.10 OE-A.
To get the Internet Browser working:
goto Settings -> System Settings -> Restore Default Settings -> YES -> Hit X to reboot
Please report if you find something new.
New findings on PAL games untouched (no fixes, i.e. PALadin):
Anna Kournikova: It now runs perfect OK
Alundra 2: Runs Perfect (the screen looks like off-centered, you can adjust it inside the menu options) OK
Bloody Roar 2: No more glitches, movies good, runs perfect OK
Destruction Derby RAW: Perfect, a bit too squeezed IMHO OK
Final Fantasy VIII: Some texture problems, still crashes. KO
Harvest Moon: Texture and text problems solved, now runs perfect OK
Medievil 1: Screen centered, full speed, no graphic glitches, audio is skipping a bit !!
One: Runs perfect OK
Parappa the rapper: No glitches, music de-synced, unplayable KO
Project X 2: It is now working OK
Quake II: Runs perfect! OK
Resident evil 3: No more glitches on fire, runs perfect until now OK
Sheep Dog 'n Wolf: Runs perfect OK
Silent Hill: Runs OK
Street fighter EX 1 & 2: Better centering, runs perfect OK
Changelog on NTSC games:
Brave Fencer Musashi: Still a no go KO
Chrono Cross: Still freezing on Status menu and during story, KO
Driver: Graphical glitches are now fixed OK
Parasite Eve 2: Still a no go KO
Tomba!: Now runs perfect OK