Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links

Fake!

Sponsored Links
    Agreed, PS3 isn't even 3 years old.. this is just rumor junk.

Sponsored Links

No its not a rumor

Sponsored Links
    It Doesn't seem to bee a rumor so far Ive done done some research in the past, but yeah it's true, but no one is sure when its coming out.
    Last edited by Tranced; 05-29-2009 at 03:17 AM Reason: spelling a few words right.

Sponsored Links

PS4

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by cjbriare View Post
    A friend of mine said that the PS4 will be the size of a mac mini, and be able to play PS1, 2, and 3 games. Is that true? Or just rumor junk?
    Its just a rumor. I also heard that the PS4 is going to be a virtual reality machine, best experienced on a '3D' TV. All rumors...

I'm just scared to think about how much it will cost.

The picture is not mine, and I take no credit for it.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

user298653_pic489_1243673921.jpg  
    Last edited by PS3 News; 05-31-2009 at 11:48 PM Reason: removed dupe content, attached pic

From what i know, its just a rumor..

Haven't read anything about it.. but hey you never know.

I heard that the PS4 and some Xbox 720 were coming out soon after my little brother had some career day at school. The guy that told them was from The Art Institutes of Pittsburgh from the game art & design program. Then i did research and found things saying that it is rumored to have no Blu-Ray and would like to focus on games like how the PS2 was, instead of a media system like the PS3.

I think there was even interviews with someone from Sony saying stuff about the PS4 but i could've swore they said it wouldn't come out for a few years. I hope it doesn't come out to soon b/c PS3 is just starting to get some awesome games and I dont really want to buy a whole new system yet. (even though i probably would if it did come out right now lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Vilmos Draven View Post
    I heard that the PS4 and some Xbox 720 were coming out soon after my little brother had some career day at school. The guy that told them was from The Art Institutes of Pittsburgh from the game art & design program. Then i did research and found things saying that it is rumored to have no Blu-Ray and would like to focus on games like how the PS2 was, instead of a media system like the PS3.

I think there was even interviews with someone from Sony saying stuff about the PS4 but i could've swore they said it wouldn't come out for a few years. I hope it doesn't come out to soon b/c PS3 is just starting to get some awesome games and I dont really want to buy a whole new system yet. (even though i probably would if it did come out right now lol)
    Both rumors. Neither of those consoles have been confirmed..or really even talked about. They are probably looking at the next step. But we will not be seeing a PS4, Wii2 (which I would love to see called Uranus) or an Xbox 720 (with that name it's more like a turn around back to the original Xbox, so doubtful they will use 720) for another five to ten years. Five years for Nintendo and Microsoft and ten for Sony.

those are some pretty wicked designs for ps4. I really dont see why they would make a ps4 when the ps3 is finally starting to get sells though. That and the playstations seem to last 10 years before they run out of juice, so i would think its a rumor, unless your calling a slim ps3 a ps4. Which is bound to come out since the thing weighs like 20 pounds and is giant.

even if they don't plan it, ps4 is just a matter of time...

its pretty obvious that eventually a ps4 will come out.. the annoying thing about design houses is that they like to play with concepts without being asked to

this happens in the motor industry all the time, people believe that they can redesign an audi or such better so they give it a go and show the world, hoping they can strike some interest

so the same would go for the ps, xbox, and wii. people will think of a new design, throw it out there hoping it will get noticed and it turns into a rumour and here we are

it would be interesting to see what will be next though

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News