Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20



  1. #1
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    28,662
    Sponsored Links

    Videos: More Dynamic Themes for PlayStation 3 Showcased

    Sponsored Links
    Just over a week ago we saw videos of the first two dynamic (animated) PS3 Themes, namely Afrika and LittleBigPlanet.

    Today, we have three more videos available showcasing dynamic themes for WipEout HD Fury, Motorstorm and High Velocity Bowling below.

    To quote: "An overview of all currently available dynamic themes we present to you below these lines are available - on the basis of several videos. In it you see the dynamic backgrounds in action."

    Check out the videos below, via YouTube!













    Videos: More Dynamic Themes for PlayStation 3 Showcased

    More PlayStation 3 News...

  2. #2
    Contributor Meginus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if they make a good GT5 one I'll for sure buy it!

  3. #3
    Junior Member KRaZE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    67
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I want a MW2, GoW3, and a... hell even a MGS4 one maybe with the final fighting scene?

    I'd buy a few of these Sony just needs to get smart and make them for every blockbuster title.

  4. #4
    Contributor Blaze192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    9
    The Motorstorm is really stylish and the menu icons match in perfectly with the background.

    But do you have to not move around on the menu in order for the animation in the background to keep going?

  5. #5
    Registered User BIG RAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1

    Big Grin

    Quote Originally Posted by KRaZE View Post
    I want a MW2, GoW3, and a... hell even a MGS4 one maybe with the final fighting scene?

    I'd buy a few of these Sony just needs to get smart and make them for every blockbuster title.
    I totally agree mate.. You took the words right out my mouth...

  6. #6
    Junior Member mrgreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze192 View Post
    The Motorstorm is really stylish and the menu icons match in perfectly with the background.

    But do you have to not move around on the menu in order for the animation in the background to keep going?
    with the wipe out one the animation continues in the back ground as you move about, it even has an opening animation of the ship coming up, which is spoilt a bit since sony decided to send you to "whats new" section on boot up (which ofcourse has a blue background)

    grab the wipeout one its free (on the uk psn any way)

    Quote Originally Posted by KRaZE View Post
    I want a MW2, GoW3, and a... hell even a MGS4 one maybe with the final fighting scene?

    I'd buy a few of these Sony just needs to get smart and make them for every blockbuster title.
    ah man a Mech Warrior one would be fantastic (but why 2? aint it up to 4 or 5 now?)
    Last edited by mrgreaper; 09-13-2009 at 10:56 AM

  7. #7
    Contributor Deniru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreaper View Post
    with the wipe out one the animation continues in the back ground as you move about, it even has an opening animation of the ship coming up, which is spoilt a bit since sony decided to send you to "whats new" section on boot up (which ofcourse has a blue background)

    grab the wipeout one its free (on the uk psn any way)

    ah man a Mech Warrior one would be fantastic (but why 2? aint it up to 4 or 5 now?)
    I think "MW2" refers to Modern Warfare 2. Which would be awesome to see.

  8. #8
    Contributor KoolKid2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16
    i like the wipeout theme, its pretty kool.

  9. #9
    Contributor ZombieLover23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2

    Dynamic Themes

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKid2K4 View Post
    i like the wipeout theme, its pretty kool.
    Since some of the themes are avalible to download on this forum... How do you get it on the PS3 since it's a pkg file?

  10. #10
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    28,662
    You can't at the moment... hopefully there will be a way in the future, but right now the ones available here are just for archival purposes sadly.

 
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News