Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Videos: First Dynamic / Animated PS3 Theme is Available Now

Sponsored Links
    The new PS3 Firmware 3.0 has changed the way the XMB looks.

One of the new features included is animated themes, but at first glance none are available. Keep looking, as there is already a free Afrika Dynamic PS3 Theme available in the Japanese PSN Store as of right now.

Excluding the free one above, the first regular Dynamic / Animated PS3 Theme costs a premium price of $2.99. Available right now in the PlayStation Store, you can download the LittleBigPlanet animated theme that was shown when PS3 Firmware 3.0 debuted.

Some videos of the new Dynamic / Animated PS3 Themes are below:

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    LOL those seem pretty cool. I like it, adds a bit of flare. I'd be tempted to pick up one of these when more come out. The G/F might be into it too, you know, something cute and cuddly. Thanks for the news.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ya the videos of this are pretty sick. Lets just hope they keep pumping out content for this feature hopefully for free.

i installed it (afrika's one) this afternoon... it's pretty cool, but i want more and better free themes in the future ... i also hope we will be able to create them on ourself.

Sony put them in .pkg... this complicate many things..

Wink Dynamic Themes

Sweet these look great, I can only imagine what the future of dynamic themes will look like...

Arrow

51N15T3R added the free one here, but since it's a .PKG file it won't install unless downloaded directly from the JP PSN Store.

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/playst...tml#post270316

Can't wait to see what else gets done..

They have got Vagrant Story??!!

Banned User

NXE or XMB?

One of the reasons I submitted the news is that it really sickened me to see people comment that NXE looked better than XMB! Well, back then it was more of a taste/fanboysm thing which one was better, but now with these dynamic themes (let's hope there will be some free - user generated) I think the answer is only one! I'll leave it to you to find out which one for yourself!

can i just put this on my PS3 or i must downloaded directly from the JP PSN Store?

any answers?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News