Videos: First Dynamic / Animated PS3 Theme is Available Now - Page 3
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not so many dynamic themes so far, but it's still early days

Hopefully soon there will be more dynamic themes to choose from. Here's hoping for a Killzone 2 theme

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe I'm just really cheap, but spending $2.99 on a theme seems like a waste of money too me. They don't even give you a preview option.

Here's hoping for more free dynamic themes or a way to make our own...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links

i started making the tutorial and even has all the pictures formated and stuff highlighted and writing out the explanation, and i came across this video and its a much better job check it out if you need help.

Thumbs Up

thx for the video guide jul644, very useful!

Thanks for the image showing the link to the AFRIKA theme.

This must be the first time i've used my jp account in 2 years. Hopefully we will see a few more interesting free ones, i grudge paying for a background even if it is a fancy animated one.

Has sony released a tool to allow people to make their own animated themes yet?

Quote Originally Posted by reno5gtt View Post
    Has sony released a tool to allow people to make their own animated themes yet?
    Devs only, as i keep telling people =\ the themes are quite dynamic too *you can control things like time which affects the theme in all but the free one* so there's more to it than meets the eye.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News