Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't know if there's a way to extract a theme from a PS3 once it's been installed. However, there's tons of guides online about how to make a jp account. And it's free

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Would be nice if someone could upload it here... since i cannot create an Jap PSN account

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    Would be nice if someone could upload it here... since i cannot create an Jap PSN account
    Also if someone put it here, you can't install it on your ps3 because the new dynamic themes are in .PKG (not .p3t) and you know that .pkg are encrypted files that cannot be opened or installed in the ps3 (since now)...

so THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE THE AFRIKA'S THEME IS GET IT FROM THE JAP PSN!..

Sponsored Links

Exclamation

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by joeant View Post
    can i just put this on my PS3 or i must downloaded directly from the JP PSN Store?

any answers?
    Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    -Rep x2 Do you guys not read before posting? Both answers are in this very thread

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-th...tml#post270323

its cool, i like this them, i will go and create PSN JP ID for download it.

for those who need help setting up a jp account i just took all the pictures so i can make a tutorial for the new firmwares and its quite a bit diffrent and took me a lot of trial and error.

it would be nice if there is a way for users to make these. Its just a looping video in the background I believe, and I like using animated backgrounds on my desktop. So I got a few I'd love to put in a theme for my ps3

Nice one, but i think the themes will be better later.
    Last edited by DukeRaven; 09-03-2009 at 02:01 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Heh.

This is actually a decent dynamic theme. I like it. Would be good to have it showing replays of goals from fifa or pro evolution.

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by jul644 View Post
    for those who need help setting up a jp account i just took all the pictures so i can make a tutorial for the new firmwares and its quite a bit diffrent and took me a lot of trial and error.
    This would be appreciated and I will +Rep you for it.

We have a few for the old Firmware (one is http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...nts-98752.html) and another is a video one here (http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...for-home-beta/).

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News