Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Demon's Souls PS3 Dynamic Theme: The Nexus

Sponsored Links
    A few months ago we saw some videos of the available PS3 Dynamic / Animated Themes in action, and today another has been added to Sony's library.

Below is a video of the new Demon's Souls PS3 Dynamic Theme: The Nexus which is currently available on Japanese PSN Store for 200 yen.

To quote: "Sony's Demon's Souls dynamic theme shows the Maiden in Black in an empty Nexus, perhaps waiting for you to join her.

Currently, the theme is only available on Japan's PlayStation Store and it costs 200 yen ($2.25).

Demon's Souls has been pretty successful in North America so I imagine Atlus or Sony will release this theme here too."

Video: Demon's Souls PS3 Dynamic Theme: The Nexus

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i remember when i saw this logging on and was very excited... i'm getting sick of the blah themes =\

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    idk if it's cuz im tired, but those didn't look like they were very dynamic. on a couple of them i saw a few tiny things moving, but the first two didnt look like anything was moving/changing at all

Quote Originally Posted by broy4686 View Post
    idk if it's cuz im tired, but those didn't look like they were very dynamic. on a couple of them i saw a few tiny things moving, but the first two didnt look like anything was moving/changing at all
    LOL!!! True! I don't think I would download that one even if it was free!

Quote Originally Posted by dustinmyles View Post
    LOL!!! True! I don't think I would download that one even if it was free!
    i think the thing that makes this one funny is... its very hard to see whats going on... but its over twice the size of the LBP theme

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News