Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: PS3 Themes help

Sponsored Links

Red Face PS3 Themes help

Sponsored Links
    I looked in the theme section and didnt see any questions so I thought I would ask it here. I got the package to create a theme, but I am missing a few icons. If anyone could please upload these icons so I can finish my theme, that would be great, thanks!

1. Internet Search
    2. Life with Playstation
    3. Saved Data Utility (minis)
    4. Trophy Collection
    5. Is there one for the disc before it pulls the info from the cd and it shows just a cd?
    6. Playlists
    7. Playlists - Under Photo Section, Might be same as music??
    8. Power Save Settings
    9. Turn Off System
    10. The one for current user

And is there anyway to put a p3t file into something and pull all of the icons out of it?

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSarcasm73 View Post
    I looked in the theme section and didnt see any questions so I thought I would ask it here. I got the package to create a theme, but I am missing a few icons. If anyone could please upload these icons so I can finish my theme, that would be great, thanks!

And is there anyway to put a p3t file into something and pull all of the icons out of it?
    You should be able to pull the icons out of them using one of the Extractors here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-th...ies-91418.html

As for missing icons, you would probably have to find a pre-made PS3 Theme with those you're seeking and extract them from it... mainly because we only post PS3 Themes from the Internet and most endusers here don't make them from scratch.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    to not create another post i have a question too. is there a way to install themes with the firm 3.15 that have the extension .pkg?

like this theme: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-th...me-109197.html

I've done some research and from what I found the only way to get a .pkg file on is by getting it from the PSN store...

There is no way to install .PKG themes any longer, not since like PS3 Firmware update 2.36 unfortunately. You can download them to the PS3 using the promy methods, but they will all error on installation these days.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News