Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Smile PS3 Theme Requests

Sponsored Links
    Use this thread to post any requests for PS3 Custom Themes, and when someone makes or uploads one they can post the link here for all requests.

If anyone doesn't know how to upload PS3 Themes, here is how:

1) Click the "New Thread" button HERE.
    2) Scroll down to "Manage Attachments".
    3) Browse from your PC and select the .p3t file (RAR'd via [Register or Login to view links], or Zipped via [Register or Login to view links]) and attach it along with a preview.
    4) Submit your thread in this section, and if it's a request then link to your thread in this one.

That's it- enjoy!

Sponsored Links

[Request] PES 2008 Theme

Sponsored Links
    Just like the title says... I would like to ask for someone share/build a PES 2008 theme...

Thnkx in advance...

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalgas View Post
    Just like the title says... I would like to ask for someone share/build a PES 2008 theme...

Thnkx in advance...
    I added one here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cu...eme-92337.html

.hack//G.U. please :*

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by brankin View Post
    Hitman, please.
    I added one here, worth a look: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cu...eme-92355.html

Anybody else a DBZ fan? Would love a kick_A powerful Goku screen theme.. may work on one myself if i can find some time.. sounds fun.

Smile Requesting Themes Please

Hi EveryOne,

Im A Big W.I.T.C.H. Fan And Was Wondering If Someone Could Make Me One (Since Im A Noob) It Doesent Have To Be Anything Special Just W.I.T.C.H. Only Thing Is Im On My PS3 Because My Pc Has Hardrive Issues lol But Anyways I Would Be So Greatful If Someone Can

Thank You
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

logo.gif   021_witch_czarodziejki_will_irma_taranee_cornelia_hay_lin_eczo.jpg   022_witch_czarodziejki_will_irma_taranee_cornelia_hay_lin_eczo.jpg  

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by brankin View Post
    can i request a godfather theme please ps3news, my brother has been pestering me about it for ages.
    Finally got one, added here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cu...eme-92645.html

I have a request unless I can hunt them down before someone can upload them... the two PS3 Themes from today's PSN Store update:

Ratchet & Clank: ToD Theme (free)
    Customize your PS3 system with a cool Ratchet and Clank Future: ToD theme. This theme allows you to change up the look of your background and XMB icons. Download today!
    File size: 952 KB

Uncharted Theme (free)
    Customize your PS3™ system with a cool Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune™ theme. This theme allows you to change up the look of your background and XMB™ icons. Download today!
    File size: 2.97 MB

I don't see them currently at the PS (PC) Store Online or I'd grab them there

Quote Originally Posted by EscenceRedRose View Post
    Hi EveryOne,

Im A Big W.I.T.C.H. Fan And Was Wondering If Someone Could Make Me One (Since Im A Noob) It Doesent Have To Be Anything Special Just W.I.T.C.H. Only Thing Is Im On My PS3 Because My Pc Has Hardrive Issues lol But Anyways I Would Be So Greatful If Someone Can
    Thank You By The Way I Have More Pix If Anyone Needs Them (Dont Like These That Much)

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast