Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice themes

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    zentsuken Advice you were given is wrong. You CANNOT share themes with rifs. ONLY with raps. Themes can be decrypted by others only with raps.

I mean, you can decrypt with your original rifs from purchase, but rest of us cant. We need raps which you can get by converting those rifs to raps and then share.

If you dont know how to do this, then share your psn account from which they were purchased and I can do it for everyone else.

You can send your user/pass to my PM here if you like. I can dump whatever you have on it and try to fix it.

Registered User metalgearoholic's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey thanks, awesome themes

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks a lot

hey can i ask something ? these themes are .p3t.edat i have ofw ps3 how can i make it work on ofw ? how can you convert them on p3t ?? please reply

Banned User
    No need to convert them. They work eather like p3t or p3t.edat extension. When decrypted, they get to be edats actualy but nothing is changed as far as functionality or install procedure is concerned.

I forgot if there is an simple way to install them on OFW. One of the methods is data transfer but this requires two ps3. One with OFW and other on CFW. If you can install themes via USB on OFW then try puting themes on USB in "THEME" folder wich you create by yourself. "THEME" folder must be in caps letters.

Then go to Themes submenu in XMB and on right top you will see "Install" option. Press and see if OFW will recognize them on USB.

it should be X:\PS3\THEME for theme install via USB

Great Job!

Roll Eyes

thanks a lot
    Last edited by edwin4649; 06-30-2012 at 09:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks, I could use a change of scenery.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News