Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts PS3 Theme Available

Sponsored Links
    This is about as close to Banjo Kazooie as PS3 owners will get, so enjoy it!

Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts Theme:

- 5 Backgrounds custom made with a lithograph font, modified Web site background image, screen capture of the main page of the Web site and various photos from the official Fan Site Kit.
    - 5 custom sounds straight from the game
    - 2.5+ compatible Icons

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

BKNutsNBolts.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For those who don't understand why Banjo and Kazooie came out on the 360, and not the PS3 or at least the Wii. Microsoft bought rare which hold's the copyright to banjo and kazooie. So they now have Banjo and kazooie.

Actually this might sell a 360 for me, I really want this game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I didn't like this game... Hell if had an X-box360 I'll get rid off it because of this game and the RRODs I'll get playing games on it... No thanks I'll keep playing on my reliable PS3

Quote Originally Posted by agmsd View Post
    I didn't like this game... Hell if had an X-box360 I'll get rid off it because of this game and the RRODs I'll get playing games on it... No thanks I'll keep playing on my reliable PS3
    I've had the same Xbox 360 since February 2006. Never broke down yet.

...and the new Banjo is awesome fun. Then again, I loved the first 2 games on the N64 to death as well. You either love or hate BK, I guess. Whatever.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News