Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

How to Make a Japanese Account on your PS3 for Home BETA

Sponsored Links
    As a follow-up to the PS3 Home BETA Entry Theme and New Video Available, I made an actual Japanese account and it works!

Here is the "How to make a PLAYSTATION 3 Japanese account?" video that I saw and I followed the steps:

Regarding the PS3 Home BETA entry theme video, this video makes a bit more understandable to listen and a bit longer to watch. The video is titled "PlayStation 3 Home BETA Entry Theme" below:

Hope it will work for everyone here on PS3 News. It's a 50/50 to get in Home BETA. So far, I didn't get a email or message yet.

If one of us got in, hope we can get files off from there and solve how to get in Home for free!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    where are the videos, there are just letters

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They are in the Site News... this is the "Forum copy" of the post, so it doesn't support the video code in-line. To get to the Site News post (http://www.ps3news.com/PS3Online/how...for-home-beta/) with the videos, click the More... link in his post above.

Looks like I can't edit my post so i can make those video codes into direct link so people can click from here, can u fix it, admin? Thanks so much.

Lightbulb

I could edit your above post to make it like this for the links, but they still won't be "clickable" it would look like this:

[Register or Login to view links]

We don't have YouTube on our "whitelist" here, so that means external links to YouTube are not clickable in the Forums. Only a few sites are hyperlink-able, like the Sony PSN links.

Thumbs Up

That is good, thanks so much. Edited so they appear as youtube text link. Hopefully one of us can get in time If not, hopefully there will be a way into home soon.

go ahead and do that admin, replacing the youtube codes into text link is good. Hopefully one of us is good to get home beta, if not, we all tried
    Last edited by rogelio11; 08-07-2008 at 01:02 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

lol done this a week ago, ive had a jap account since forever

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News