Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe: Sub-Zero vs. Superman

Sponsored Links
    It's Sub-Zero vs. Superman in this direct-feed video from Midway's upcoming fighter, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

The video comes courtesy of G4TV, and is dubbed "Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe: Sub-Zero vs. Superman".

Check it out below...

Enjoy!

27740 More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've been wanting the MK series to go forward and make some good next gen changes. But this still looks way too familiar (Deception and such). I was really expecting and wanting something a lot more.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeonin View Post
    I've been wanting the MK series to go forward and make some good next gen changes. But this still looks way too familiar (Deception and such). I was really expecting and wanting something a lot more.
    My thoughts exactly, it looks just like the last installment with more playable characters, but we need something new enough with the rehash feels like an upgraded version.

Games like SF4 and MKvsDC havent been out yet and Im already disappointed, and the graphics dont even look like a ps3 game at least SF4 seems really beautiful but MKvsDC seems like a playstation2 game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I see Superman is bleeding on the game

Loved the older MK's, so the familiar stuff doesnt bother me. It makes me wanna play this game even more.

familiar gameplay, better graphics... loving it

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News