Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Confirms LittleBigPlanet Early Copies, Updates Coming Soon

Sponsored Links
    Recently it was reported that LittleBigPlanet early copies were available from various retailers ahead of the street date, including GameStop and both WalMart and Target.

Today, SCEA's Marketing Manager Mark Valledor had the following comments to say regarding them:

Looks like a lucky few [Register or Login to view links] fans have [Register or Login to view links] over the weekend. We wanted to provide a quick update for the those eager to get online.

Looks like our production line churned out new copies quicker than our original schedule, and a few of our retailers did what they could to take care of the fans who pre-ordered ASAP.

Whether you want to start playing with your friends, sharing your creations online or getting your mitts on [Register or Login to view links]... hold tight.

If you're one of those, take advantage of the headstart by unlocking all the goodies on the disc and start PLAYing and CREATEing and check back here or on the [Register or Login to view links] (really, really) soon for updates on the server and pre-order redemption status.

Exciting times ahead...

Team LBP More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have had it since Saturday morning... but the servers are not up, so I cannot play online, or redeem my card for the Kratos sackboy yet.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by broy4686 View Post
    i have had it since Saturday morning... but the servers are not up, so I cannot play online, or redeem my card for the Kratos sackboy yet.
    You CAN indeed redeem your Kratos code - I've done so already a month ago and it works jsut fine on my copy of game which I have for 2.5 weeks now ... It's on PSN Code Redeem so you don't need the LBP servers running for that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah I got the same problem, no connection to any server...

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News