Sponsored Links
Recently Jeff Staples posted on his [Register or Login to view links] some text in Japanese, which contained some Gran Turismo 5 details.

He recently got the chance to visit Polyphony's studio in Tokyo and got some really interesting information. The general post highlighted the advances of the GT title, as well as gave us a lot of insider information as to how the game is made, about the staff and developers and much more. We also get to see some of the vehicles coming to GT5.

Mercedes C63 AMG

From this diagram, we see what looks like a Mercedes C63 AMG. However I do not see the front fog light in the model, as you would see in the real C63 AMG. However, the grill and bumper flare kits look very much like the C63's. Check out the real one below and tell us what you think.

Maserati Spyder (2004)

We can see the GT team taking lots of photo shots, as well as recording engine and environmental sounds.

Unknown Car

I personally know very little about older classics, so I have not the slightest clue as to what car this could possibly be. However it was shown in the modeling process.

Pic below is of the Maserati Spyder (2004), and pics for each car can be seen at the link at the top of this story. More PlayStation 3 News...