Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: Resistance 3 Logos & Details Appear for PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    Note: There are spoilers about Resistance 2's story and ending contained within this rumor.

Resistance 3 rumors are already surfacing on the Internet. Apparently, the follow up will be announced in February 2009 along with the first bunch of screens and solid details on the game with a view to the game being released November 10th exclusively on the PlayStation 3.

To quote: Today I've received news on a new rumor, this time about Resistance 3, yes you heard me right, RESISTANCE 3. I know that Resistance 2 has just been released in UK/Europe today and this may seem premature, but this news comes from the same person who gave me the rumor on the MGS4 Expansion Pack, which became a hot topic of discussion.

This rumor suggests that SCEA and Insomniac Games will officially announce Resistance 3 in February 2009 along with the first collection of screenshots and the first details of the game, the rumor also suggests that you will play as Cappelli (Member of SRPA) and that Resistance 3 does indeed pick up exactly where Resistance 2 ended, the rumor also said that SCEA and Insomniac Games are planning on releasing Resistance 3 Exclusively for the PlayStation 3 in November 2010

If you've completed Resistance 2 then you'll remember that Cappelli shot Nathan Hale through the head when he finally turned into an advanced form of Chimera, well at this point Cappelli alerts SRPA and Nathan Hale's body is recovered but it turns out that Nathan Hale isn't dead, he is in fact just in a coma and he avoided dying because of his Chimeran healing abilities.

Then after being studied for 2 weeks Nathan Hale wakes up, breaks free and escapes from SRPA's custody, from here he uses the knowledge and memories he aqquired from Daedelus and he assumes control of the Chimeran forces. He intends to finish Daedelus's plan and launch a worldwide assault against the human population.

Now it's upto Cappelli and the last few members of SRPA to track Nathan Hale and stop him and the Chimeran threat for good. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow, I was looking to get Resistance 2 some time next year... Looks like I have to either get it now or just wait for the 3rd game to release...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I guess we will have to wait and see if this is rumor or not, but I am really excited to see where they are going to go with the third game.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News