Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

JoWooD Productions Announces Blu-ray 30-in-1 Games Collection

Sponsored Links
    JoWooD Productions issued a press release late yesterday announcing plans to release a Blu-ray disc containing a compilation of thirty games from all genres: Racing, Action, Sport, Logic, RPG and Adventure games.

Retailing at ?29.99, some titles included on the disc are SpellForce, SpellForce: Breath of Winter, Gothic 2, and Spaceforce: Rogue Universe.

Unfortunately, it won't likely be released outside of Europe and it's on a PC Blu-Ray disc scheduled for a release at the end of November.

Press Release: Liezen, Austria, November 5th 2008; 30 Top-Games on one Blu-Ray-Disc. JoWooD Productions announces a huge compilation of 30 games out of the successful LineUp on one disc, retailing at ? 29,99. This great compilation has included top-games from all genres: Racing-, Action-, Sport-, Logic-, RPG- and Adventuregames!

Blu Ray 30 in 1 Collection: Neighbours from Hell Compilation - Spellforce The Order of Dawn - Spellforce Breath of Winter - Freak Out - Aquadelic - Gothic 2 - Australia Zoo - Ski Racing 2005 - Spaceforce Roque Universe - Aura 1 - Safecracker - Future Tactics Super Power 2 - Die Gilde Gold - Panzer Elite: FoG - Flyboys - Besieger - Domination - Against Rome - Eishockey Manager - Itch - Usher - Railroad Pioneer - Car Tycoon - Aquanox 1 - Die Völker 2 - Far West - Fussball Manager Pro - Keep the balance - Yeti sports

Release: End of November 2008

About JoWooD Productions Software AG
    JoWooD Productions Software AG (ATXPrime: JWD) is listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna stock exchange. JoWooD is a leading publisher of computer and videogames, releasing international acclaimed, high-quality titles for all existing and future gaming systems. JoWooD games are distributed worldwide by an efficient net of distribution partners. Visit [Register or Login to view links] for more information. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe a silly question but, if its a "PC" BlueRay, does that mean it will or will not play on the PS3?

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    I imagine it will play on the PS3 as a "Blu-ray Disc" with the games on it accessible via a menu similar to those for scene/chapter selections... if anyone ends up getting this do let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I imagine it will play on the PS3 as a "Blu-ray Disc" with the games on it accessible via a menu similar to those for scene/chapter selections... if anyone ends up getting this do let us know.
    Hmm, this one had me scratching my head a bit. 30 games on the ps3 for 29.99
    Could be a typo for the price so i tried to find out what this is all about.

I think what happened here is that when you here Games and Blu-Ray we automatically associate it with PS3.
    I could be wrong but these all seem to be PC games. So it seems JoWood is taking advantage of the BD capacity to bundle together their games and distributing them that way. Maybe the 1st time that PC games are being distibuted on BD?

These games will only be playable on a PC so i guess it's just a "promotion" for Blu-ray on PCs and at the same time Jowood can re-sell old games. Most of them are crap anyway..

Gothic 2 and the guild (die gilde gold) are the only worthwhile games in this collection in my opinion.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News