Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

God of War III for PS3 Gameplay Trailer Confirmed for VGA 2008

Sponsored Links
    Gamers were astounded when it was announced that God of War III for PlayStation 3 would make an appearance at this year's VGA among GTA IV: Lost and Damned DLC and others.

However, the excitement were short live when gamers around the world were unsure whether the trailer would comprise of CG or gameplay footage. Well, It's time to put that concern to rest.

Geoff Keighley have confirmed on his [Register or Login to view links] that the trailer being shown at this year's VGA would indeed comprise of gameplay footage.

For those who can't wait, here is a video courtesy of GameVideos to check out now!

To quote: "Kratos soon arrives on the PlayStation 3 and only the VGAs will bring you the first-ever glimpse at this game. And let me put all you skeptics to rest right now. I'm happy to confirm you'll be seeing real-time gameplay footage." More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry, but I just don't get it. What you mean by VGA? Video Game Awards by MTV? They're already over...
    So when are we going to see Gameplay footage?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Beautiful!

Even tough I never played GOW, I think I'll start on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrink View Post
    Sorry, but I just don't get it. What you mean by VGA? Video Game Awards by MTV? They're already over...
    So when are we going to see Gameplay footage?
    its on spike TV December 14

this is gonna be good

weeee... now whos not gonna be looking forward to that? xD... nobody who ever played gow 1 or 2, the psp edition OR the mobilegame (yes the mobilegame xD) can tell me he doesnt care about this title xD... espacially since some developer already mentioned gears of war 2 is a crappy game compared to gow 3 xD... so lets all be excited and look forward to this epic step in gaming industry xD (yeah yeah, a little hype here and there )

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News